OJSC “Microfinance Company “Salym Finance” hereby inform that it has been making payments of registered interest-bearing bond yield since August 10, 2017 (as on October 27, 2016 the State Service for Financial Market Regulation and Supervision under the KR Government made a record on bond issue in the Unified State Register of Securities of the Kyrgyz Republic). The payment of registered interest-bearing bond yield will be made during the period from August10 to 17, 2017.
- Level of yield per one security – 18% per annum;
- Date, which specifies a list of securities owners, who have the right to gain yield on securities: August 7, 2017;
- Bond par value– 1000 soms;
- Interest payment will be made by cash in the Office of OJSC “Microfinance Company “Salym Finance” located at the address: 40, Manas Avenue/164, Chui Avenue, Bishkek city
- For reference information please call: 61-36-26